Fly Racing Blue/White/Black Formula Carbon Vector Helmet
- DOT/ECE approved
- 12K carbon fiber shell-Produces an extremely lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
- Impact Energy Cells-Made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
- Conehead® EPS Technology-Provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently. Six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low speed and high speed impacts
- Expanded volume EPS- Strategic areas of the ehlmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
- EPP chin bar-Expanded polypropylene creates an additional element of impact mitigation
- Clavicle shell relief zone-Creates a soft zone filled with EPS and EPP to aid in reducing clavicle injuries
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard
- Lightweight custom visor screws and titanium alloy D-Rings
- Medium weigh 1290 grams +/- 50
- Comfort liner and quick release cheek pads are made of a washable moisture wicking, anti-microbial material
- True Functional Ventilation (TFV)- When in motion air is forced through multiple air intake vents, then passed through aligned vent channels in the EPS and exits out multiple rear exhaust vents
- Includes premium helmet garage.
- Padded Double D-ring retention strap with anti-flutter snap
- Medium helmet weighs 2 lbs., 15 oz.