FLO Oil Filters Stainless Steel Reusable Oil Filter - PC53-82
- This should be the last oil filter you will ever buy! Made from laser cut, medical grade, 304 stainless steel micronic filter cloth, this filter provides 200% more filter area in many cases. Out stainless filter catches items down to 35 microns, which is about 3 times better than most good paper or brass filters. Unlike glued paper filters, the FLO Oil Filter pleat seam is welded and able to withstand up to 600 degrees
Consistent flow under all conditions:
- This filter maintains consistent flow under all conditions including extreme heat, the presence of water, and cold start ups where paper filters can flow so poorly that they often cause the bypass valve to open and allow unfiltered oil to enter your engine!
- This high tech filter technology is widely used in all types of auto racing including NASCAR, Indy type cars, Formula 1 and in the Aerospace industry where filtration is of the utmost importance.
- In addition to all the other benefits, our filter keeps the land fills free of old used filters.
- Note the original filter position to ensure correct installation. Clean filter at each oil change with solvent, contact cleaner, kerosene, or any small particles or cleaning agent from the screen. Lube rubber parts with clean oil before installation
Ironhead K models 52-56
(1) Oil filter with spring and o-ring
Instructions and a manual
Harley Davidson Part Number(s):
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):