Feuling Parts Race Series +0.8435 in. -0.844 in. Oversize Hydraulic Lifters - 4019
- Full-travel hydraulic lifters made from machined steel
- Exceed the needs of large-lift camshafts and higher spring pressures with a slower bleed-down rate
- Maintain proper and critical oil flow to valves, springs, rockers, shafts and valve guides
- Increase engine rpm and valvetrain stability; decreases valve float for maximum valve lift
- Recommended for any Milwaukee Eight engine, especially for those running a higher lift cam and higher than stock valve spring seat pressures. This lifter will help reduce valve-train separation and can result in a quieter, better performing engine. Race Series® lifters are compatible with FEULING® OE+, HP+® or Race Series® and factory oil pumps and are designed for use with both street and strip engines.
- Precision ground needle roller bearing with high chromium steel axle for long life and minimal friction
- Cold forged extra long piston, precision ground and fitted for controlled leak down and pump up
- High flow disc style quick reacting check valve for better reaction at higher RPM.
- Available in oversized diameters – Case Savers!
- Recommended for both strip and performance street engines
- Sold in a set of four
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: M-8 ENGINES MUST CHECK CLEARANCE ON FRONT EXHAUST LIFTER TO CAMSHAFT FLANGE
||Set of 4