Feuling Parts Econo Beehive Valve Spring Kit - 1122
- Made from premium stress-relieved conical ovate wire
- Feature extremely high-level of fatigue life
- Use a much smaller and lighter weight retainer to reduce valve weight and create quicker rev and smoother motion
- Designed to handle the demands of performance engines with 585" and smaller lift camshafts. No rocker box clearancing required.
- Kits include: Econo BeeHive® valve springs, lightweight 7° Titanium retainers, machined heat-treated chromoly spring seats, seat shims, valve locks and a set of premium Viton® valve seals equipped with spring-loaded valve stem wiper system
- Seat lbs./installed height:
- 183 lbs. at 1.760" (0.510" lift)
- 175 lbs. at 1.785" (0.535" lift)
- 172 lbs. at 1.803" (0.553" lift)
- 165 lbs. at 1.825" (0.574" lift)
- 163 lbs. at 1.835" (0.585" lift)
- 380 lbs. at 1.250" OPEN HEIGHT
- Coil bind at 1.180"
- Dyno proven and track tested
- Feuling® BeeHive® valve springs must be installed at the correct OPEN HEIGHT, matching max lift to the open height spec of the valve springs
- Made in the U.S.A.
EVO/Twin Cam Big Twin 84-04,XL 86-03, Buell 95-02, 7 Std. 5/16 valve stem and keeper groove - Includes Springs, Ti Retainers, Seats, Seals, Keepers, seat shims
(2) Valve stem seals
(4) Spring seats
(8) Valve locks