Overview of Feuling Motor Company Reaper 594G Gear Drive Cam for Twin Cam - 1302
- Produce more power and torque in the riding RPM range
- Increases throttle response, acceleration and fuel mileage
- Wide power bands are produced by wide lobe separations
- Smooth camshaft lobe ramps are easier on valve-train components
- Eliminate excessive valve-train noise and wear
- Dyno proven and track tested
- Feuling® camshaft installation kits recommended
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Installation will require the separate purchase of a S&S or Andrews 4-gear gear drive kit
- Fierce performing camshaft for an array of engines sizes
- Large displacement 103 in., 110 in. and 124 in. engines looking for a superior torque band with excellent horsepower gains in heavy bikes (2,200 - 6,250 rpm)
- Smaller high revving displacement 95 in. style engines in lighter bikes looking to twist the throttle and tap into some horsepower (2,500 - 6,800 rpm)
- Large displacements respond well to increased compression ratio
- Smaller displacements will require increased compression ratio
- 594 cams require high performance valve springs, pushrods, lifters, carburetor and or throttle body work, performance exhaust, intake and clutch.
Duration @ .053 in.: 255 degree
Valve Lift: .594 in.
Open: 19 degree
Close: 56 degree
Lift @ TDC: .190 in.
Lobe Centerline: 108.5 degree
Duration @ .053 in.: 260 degree
Valve lift: .604 in.
Open: 64 degree
Close: 16 degree
Lift @ TDC: .167 in.
Lobe Centerline: 114 degree
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Feuling Motor Company Reaper 594G Gear Drive Cam for Twin Cam - 1302
Cross reference number(s):