Overview of Feuling Motor Company Reaper 594 Cam for Twin Cam - 1304
- Produce more power and torque in the riding RPM range increasing throttle response, acceleration and fuel mileage
- Wide lobe separations produce wide power bands
- Smooth camshaft lobe ramps are easier on valve-train components and eliminate excessive valve-train noise and wear
- Dyno proven and track tested
- Feuling® camshaft installation kits recommended
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Installation will require the separate purchase of a S&S or Andrews 4-gear gear drive kit
- Fierce performing camshaft for an array of engine sizes, large displacement 103 in., 110 in. and 124 in. engines looking for a superior torque band with excellent horsepower gains in heavy bikes (2,200 - 6,250 rpm)
- Smaller high-revving displacement 95 in. style engines in lighter bikes looking to twist the throttle and tap into some horsepower (2,500 - 6,800 rpm)
- Large displacements respond well to increased compression ratio and smaller displacements will require it
NOTE 594 cams require high-performance valve springs, pushrods, lifters, carburetor and/or throttle body work, performance exhaust, intake and clutch.
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Feuling Motor Company Reaper 594 Cam for Twin Cam - 1304
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):