Overview of Feuling Motor Company Reaper 543C Chain Drive Cam for Twin Cam - 1020
- Produce more power and torque in the riding RPM range
- Increases throttle response, acceleration and fuel mileage
- Wide power bands are produced by wide lobe separations
- Smooth camshaft lobe ramps are easier on valve-train components
- Eliminate excessive valve-train noise and wear
- Dyno proven and track tested
- Feuling® camshaft installation kits recommended
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Installation will require the separate purchase of a S&S or Andrews 4-gear gear drive kit
- The Freeway Flyer, great camshafts for those who want more top end power than the 525 cams without sacrificing low end torque
- Extremely smooth cam lobe layout maintains quiet valve train
- Produces the smoothest cruise power band available
- Excellent bolt-in camshaft for stock to mild 96 in. and 103 in. engines
- Works well in 88 in. and 95 in. engines
- Cam is easy starting, increases throttle response and fuel mileage
- Responds well to increased compression ratio, performance exhaust and a high flow air cleaner
- Performance pushrods and lifters are recommended but not required
- 1,900 - 6,000 rpm power range
Duration @ .053 in.: 238 degree
Valve Lift: .543 in.
Open: 15 degree
Close: 43 degree
Lift @ TDC: .160 in.
Lobe Centerline: 104 degree
Duration @ .053 in.: 248 degree
Valve lift: .574 in.
Open: 56 degree
Close: 12 degree
Lift @ TDC: .1740 in.
Lobe Centerline: 112 degree
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Feuling Motor Company Reaper 543C Chain Drive Cam for Twin Cam - 1020
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):