Overview of Feuling Motor Company Race Series® Solid Lifters - 4055
|FOR TWIN CAM 99-up, XL/XR 1200 00-up, BUELL 00-up (except for Blast and 1125R/CR)
- These lifters are made from 8620 steel with a hardened surface then CNC-machined and precision ground
- Designed for engines with radical valve spring pressures and large lift camshafts; maintain proper and critical oil flow to top end with metered oiling
- Optimize valve train stability, increase engine rpm, horsepower and torque output; decrease valve float and maintain maximum valve lift
- Utilizes standard pushrod seat height; Feuling recommends the use of Race Series® adjustable pushrods (not available from Dennis Kirk)
- Recommended for both strip and high performance street engines
- Sold in a set of four
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Designed to work with Feuling oil pumps.
Specs for Feuling Motor Company Race Series® Solid Lifters - 4055
Cross reference number(s):