Overview of Feuling Motor Company HP+ Fixed Length Pushrods - 4085
- Design allows increased engine rpm, horsepower and torque output by maintaining maximum valve lift
- Provide increased stiffness and column rigidity to maximize valve-train stability
- Exceed performance engine needs using larger lift cams and high spring pressures while maintaining proper and critical oil flow to top end valve gear
- Made from 3/8 in. 4130 chromoly steel
- Intake length is 10.706 in. overall and exhaust length is 10.760 in. Overall, .040 under stock length, with a wall thickness of 0.065 in.
- Designed for use with hydraulic or solid lifters and street or race engines
NOTE: Require removal of rocker covers and rocker arm supports.
Specs for Feuling Motor Company HP+ Fixed Length Pushrods - 4085
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):