Overview of Feuling Motor Company Econo Beehive Valve Springs - 1121
- Made from premium stress-relieved conical ovate wire and feature an extremely high level of fatigue life
- To reduce valve weight and create quicker rev and smoother motion, a much smaller and lighter weight retainer is used
- Designed to handle the demands of performance engines with .585 in. and smaller lift camshafts with no rocker box clearancing required
- For 7mm valve stem with stock triple keeper groove
- Kits include: Econo BeeHive valve springs, lightweight 7 degree steel retainers, machined heat-treated chromoly spring seats, seat shims, valve locks and a set of premium Viton valve seals equipped with spring loaded valve stem wiper system
- Spring pressures are 183 lb. at 1.760 in. (.510 in. lift), 175 lb. at 1.785 in. (.535 in. lift), 170 lb. at 1.810 in. (.560 in. lift), 165 lb. at 1.825 in. (.574 in. lift), 163 lb. at 1.835 in. (.585 in. lift), 380 lb. at 1.250 in. (open height) and coil bind at 1.180 in.
- Dyno proven and track tested
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: Econo Beehive kits are direct replacement with no machining or rocker box clearance required up to .585 in. lift for 05-up Twin Cam.
(4) Valve seals
(4) Top spring retainers
(4) Bottom spring retainers
(4) Flat washers
(4) Valve keepers (8 halves)
Specs for Feuling Motor Company Econo Beehive Valve Springs - 1121
||Valve Spring Kit
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):