Overview of Feuling Motor Company 525C Conversion Chain-Driven Cams - 1016
- Update old mechanical style cams and tensioners to new style hydraulic tensioner system
- These cams produce more power and torque which increases the cranking compression and improves throttle response, acceleration and fuel mileage
- Utilize 99-06 inner cam journals with 07-12 outer cam journals and chain sprockets allowing use of 07-12 camplates, oil pump and hydraulic chain tensioners and chain system (parts not included, must be purchased separately)
- Dyno proven and track tested
- Made in the U.S.A.
Increases torque band width and fuel economy and are a great bolt-in camshaft upgrade for stock engines
- Produces strong low- and mid-range power with linear horsepower and torque curve
- Can be used with factory valve springs, pushrods and lifters
- Increases throttle response and eases starting
- Responds well to cylinder head work
- Power range from 1750-5800 rpm
Duration @ .053 in.: 226 degree
Valve Lift: .525 in.
Open: 4 degree
Close: 42 degree
Lift @ TDC: .099 in.
Lobe Centerline: 109 degree
Duration @ .053 in.: 236 degree
Valve lift: .535 in.
Open: 51 degree
Close: 5 degree
Lift @ TDC: .112 in.
Lobe Centerline: 113 degree
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Feuling Motor Company 525C Conversion Chain-Driven Cams - 1016
Cross reference number(s):