Overview of Fastrax Black Backroads Large Tank Bag - 50143-00
- Built from 1680 Denier Polyester
- Lockable, water resistant zipper
- Hi-Viz lined inside for added style and easy of seeing your gear
- Equipped for both strap or magnetic mounting
- Attached sewn in rain hood
- Integrated molded carrying handle
- Includes pull out style back pack sling
- Optional zippered expansion
- Four internal mesh pockets
- Audio port on top of bag, with clear electronics storage area
- External clear map pocket included with bag, fastens to top of the bag, accommodates maps up to 9 in. x 7 in.
- Hydration bladder port on top of bag; bladder storage pocket integrated into lid of bag
- Adjustable exposed storage access in lid
- 19L capacity, 27L expanded capacity
- Lifetime warranty
- 14 in. x 8.25 in. x 10.5 in.; expands to 14 in. x 11.25 in. x 10.5 in.
(1) Water resistant black bag with main zippered opening, 4 in. zippered expansion, (2) interior zippered mush pockets, (2) interior mesh slip pockets, (1) interior plastic swivel clip, (1) interior pocket with (2) zippers and hook and loop closure, (1) audio port, (1) hydration hose port, (1) exterior zippered pocket with attached rain cover with elastic hem, (1) exterior pocket with hook and loop closure and with attached back pack sling with strap and (1) plastic J-hook and (1) loop, (3) scratch resistant padded mounting flaps wit (3) magnets, (2) plastic D-rings, (1) female plastic quick release buckle, (1) exterior zippered mesh pocket, (1) exterior zippered cell phone/GPS pocket with clear window, (1) exterior elastic cord for storage, (1) carry handle and (3) hook and loop strips for map pocket mounting
(1) 10 1/4 in. wide x 13 3/4 in. long map pocket with hook and loop closure, (3) hook and loop strips for mounting and clear window
(1) 1 in. wide x 38 in. long strap with (2) plastic j-hooks, (1) loop
(1) 1 in. wide x 32 in. long strap with (1) plastic male quick release buckle and (1) loop
Specs for Fastrax Black Backroads Large Tank Bag - 50143-00
|Color - Primary
||10 1/2 in.
||11 1/4 in.
Cross reference number(s):