Evans Cooling Systems Waterless NPG Non-Ethylene Glycol Powersports Engine Coolant - EC-10064
- Evans NPG waterless coolant, available in a half-gallon bottle, is
recommended for racing engines that run on tracks or in series where
propylene glycol-based coolants are allowed but there is a “No
Ethylene Glycol” rule.
- NPG can be used in high performance street vehicles with high flow cooling systems, as well as for food service equipment where ethylene glycol products are contraindicated.
- NPG is not recommended for daily drivers or cold weather operation, and
may require system modifications to ensure a successful conversion.
- Evans NPG coolant is ready to use—no water required.
- It contains no silicates or phosphates and requires no Supplemental Coolant Additive (SCA).
- Boiling Point: Above 375°
- Antifreeze Properties: Protects below -40°F
- Benefits: Reduces system pressure, prevents overheating, maximizes BHP, provides unbeatable protection against corrosion and electrolysis
- Life span: Protects for the life of the engine
(1) 1/2 Gal. Evans waterless engine coolant