Evans Cooling Systems Prep Fluid For Waterless Engine Coolant - EC-42064
- Evans Prep Fluid is a waterless cooling system flush engineered specifically to purge the cooling system of water-based antifreeze after draining and before installing new waterless coolant.
- Prep Fluid should be used when block drains are unavailable or cannot be
- It is not a substitute for thoroughly draining the cooling system and related components.
- Prep Fluid is NOT intended to be a stand-alone operating coolant, but as a flush only.
- For use with all engines being converted to any Evans waterless
coolant, after draining 50-50 coolant from the cooling system.
- Evans Prep Fluid is ready to use—no water required.
- Hygroscopically absorbs water
- Ensures all residual water is removed from the system
- Ensures that Evans coolants will meet the water content limits and provide peak performance
- Protects cooling system metals during flush
(1) 1/2 Gal. Evan prep fluid