Overview of EKS Brand Youth Fluorescent Yellow X-Grom Goggles - 067-30160
Don’t leave the little shredders out! The X-GROM goggle has nearly all of the benefits of its big bro, the GOX. It also carries some pretty impressive results along with it. Monster Kawasaki racer Carson Mumford has won countless amateur championships wearing the X-GROM goggles. EKS BRAND also has several National Champion BMX kids ripping with the X-GROM’s in full effect!
With integrated tearoff posts on the anti-fog coated Lexan lens, along with two layer, 15mm thick, sweat absorbing face foam your little dudes will be seeing their way clear in comfort and style!
- The “X-Grom” was designed to give kids and smaller face shapes a quality goggle with all the comforts, looks and protection of a full size goggle.
- “Polyflex”, urethane frame contours to the face for comfort and protection. Wind channels are molded into the frame to direct air into the “reticulated” vent foam for added airflow and less condensation build up.
- The “X-Grom” is equipped with a clear, anti-fog coated, scratch resistant, shatter resistant .030, Polycarbonate lens that has 100% UVA protection.
- Hydrophilic EO15 two-layer face foam contours to the face with an amazing seal and moisture wicking comfort.
- The “X-Grom” comes standard with a woven goggle strap that is silicone backed for the ultimate in placement and hold.
- “Anti static” smudge resistant goggle bag comes standard in every box.
(1) Storage bag
Frame Color: Safety fluorescent yellow
Foam Color: Black
Strap Color: Fluorescent pink/yellow/blue
Logo: Fluorescent blue "EKS" and fluorescent yellow "BRAND" and fluorescent yellow "X" in fluorescent pink/yellow/blue background
Strap: 1 1/2 in. wide with anti-slip silicone
Lens: Single, clear, lexan with 100% UV protection, tear-off posts and anti-fog coated
Vents: Top, bottom and sides with black foam filters
Specs for EKS Brand Youth Fluorescent Yellow X-Grom Goggles - 067-30160
|Color - Frame
|Color - Lens
|Color - Strap
|Color - Strap
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):