Overview of EBC XC Contour Brake Rotor - MD4166XC
|EBC ProLite XC contour rotors are the toughest and yet the lightest sport and race brake rotors you can put on your bikes for many reasons and here is why these are best.
- Contoured profile reduces weight by 7.5% without reducing actual cooling mass of disc
- New German mill rolled heat treated stainless steel rotor blade
- Vertical scraper slot system removes dirt, dust and debris quickly from braking area
- Unique fully overlapping vent hole pattern reduces weight, cleans disc blade and helps deglaze pads
- New Patented Stainless Steel SD (square drive) button drive system, prevent warping and vibration totally system Â- click here for full tech info.
6) Ultra lightweight ductile alloy centre hub
- Use of SD system allows less drive buttons, in the case of EBC we are down to six buttons
- Full stainless components, no rusty parts and thats guaranteed
For over 30 years EBC has been the number one in brake pads and these new XC Contour rotors stake the EBC claim to the rotor market leadership. These rotors can be used on the street, track-days or Road Racing and hundreds of privateer teams all over the world race these.
Specs for EBC XC Contour Brake Rotor - MD4166XC
Cross reference number(s):