Overview of EBC SV Severe Duty Sintered Metal Brake Pads - FA84SV
If you want durability … this is the pad to use!
- High density sintered copper alloy for longest possible life in utility applications on ATV, especially in wet, mud, dust, and dirt conditions.
- You won’t find a longer lasting utility pad!
- Designed primarily for ATV use in contaminated riding conditions the EBC SV series pads are a high density version of our successful "R series" pad blend.
- Being higher in density these pads last longer than anything else in the EBC family and will stand up against any pad you can buy. They are also very low in rotor abrasion and will not damage your brake rotor.
- If longest mileage and a pad that will last longer is your target buy, then SV Series is the choice to make.
- Minimal rotor galling
- Ideal for utility, mud and sand applications
All brake pads and shoes are sold in a set for one disc or drum - Order one set for each disc or drum on your ATV
Never use sintered metal brake pads in bikes originally equipped with non-sintered brake pads
- 400 DVX 2004-08 (all)
- ATC200X 1983-85
- TRX250EX/Sportrax/X 01-09/11
- KSF400A KFX 2003-06
- LT-Z400 Quad Sport Z 2003-13
- TRX420 Rancher 2007-11 (all)
- YFM600 Grizzly 1998-01 (all)
- YFM660F Grizzly 2002-08 (all)
- ATC350X 1985-86
- TRX450R 2004
- KSF250 Mojave 1987-04
- KSF250 Tecate 1987-88
- KXT250B2 Tecate 1987
- KEF300A Lakota 1995-00
- KEF300B Lakota Sport 2001-03
- LT230E Quad Runner 1986-93
- LT250S Quad Sport 1989-90
- YFS200R Blaster 2003-06 (all)
- YFM250R Raptor 2008-11 (all)
- YFM350FX Wolverine 1995-05
- YFM350X Warrior 1987-04
- YFZ350 Banshee 1987-06 (all)
- YFZ450 2004-05 (all)
All other models listed are for Front or Rear
Specs for EBC SV Severe Duty Sintered Metal Brake Pads - FA84SV
||Brake Pad - Metallic
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):