Overview of EBC SV Severe Duty Sintered Metal Brake Pads - FA395SV
If you want durability … this is the pad to use!
- High density sintered copper alloy for longest possible life in utility applications on ATV, especially in wet, mud, dust, and dirt conditions.
- You won’t find a longer lasting utility pad!
- Designed primarily for ATV use in contaminated riding conditions the EBC SV series pads are a high density version of our successful "R series" pad blend.
- Being higher in density these pads last longer than anything else in the EBC family and will stand up against any pad you can buy. They are also very low in rotor abrasion and will not damage your brake rotor.
- If longest mileage and a pad that will last longer is your target buy, then SV Series is the choice to make.
- Minimal rotor galling
- Ideal for utility, mud and sand applications
All brake pads and shoes are sold in a set for one disc or drum - Order one set for each disc or drum on your ATV
Never use sintered metal brake pads in bikes originally equipped with non-sintered brake pads
Not for the front on the following models:
Arctic Cat -
Wildcat 1000 H.O. X - 2014-up
Wildcat 1000 H.O. X Limited - 2014-up
Wildcat 1000 H.O. X SE - 2016-up
Wildcat 4 1000 H.O. - 2013-14
Wildcat 4 1000 H.O. Limited - 2014
Wildcat 4 1000 H.O. X - 2014-up
Wildcat 4 1000 H.O. X Limited -2014-15
Specs for EBC SV Severe Duty Sintered Metal Brake Pads - FA395SV
||Brake Pad - Metallic
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):