Overview of EBC SV Severe Duty Sintered Metal Brake Pads - FA165SV
If you want durability … this is the pad to use!
- High density sintered copper alloy for longest possible life in utility applications on ATV, especially in wet, mud, dust, and dirt conditions.
- You won’t find a longer lasting utility pad!
- Designed primarily for ATV use in contaminated riding conditions the EBC SV series pads are a high density version of our successful "R series" pad blend.
- Being higher in density these pads last longer than anything else in the EBC family and will stand up against any pad you can buy. They are also very low in rotor abrasion and will not damage your brake rotor.
- If longest mileage and a pad that will last longer is your target buy, then SV Series is the choice to make.
- Minimal rotor galling
- Ideal for utility, mud and sand applications
All brake pads and shoes are sold in a set for one disc or drum - Order one set for each disc or drum on your ATV
Never use sintered metal brake pads in bikes originally equipped with non-sintered brake pads
Replaces the Rear Only on the following models:
Bombardier Rally 200 2005-2006
Can-Am Rally 200 2007
Replaces the Front Left Only on the following models:
Can-Am Commander 800R/1000 2011-2013
Kawasaki KLF300C Bayou 4x4 89-05
Kawasaki KLF400B Bayou 4x4 93-99
Kawasaki KVF650 Brute Force 4x4i 06-12 (all)
Kawasaki KVF750 Brute Force 4x4i 05-12 (all)
Kawasaki KRF750 Teryx 4x4 08-12 (all)
Suzuki LT-F300F King Quad 4x4 02
Suzuki LT-R450 Quad Racer 06-11(all)
Suzuki LT-A500F Quad Master 4x4 00-01
Suzuki LT-F500F Quad Runner 4x4 98-02
Yamaha YFZ450 04-12 (all)
Yamaha YXR450 Rhino 4x4 06-09 (all)
Yamaha YXR660 Rhino 4x4 04-07 (all)
Yamaha YFM700R Raptor 06-12 (all)
Replaces the Front Left and Rear Left on the following models:
Yamaha YXR700 Rhino 08-12 (all)
Specs for EBC SV Severe Duty Sintered Metal Brake Pads - FA165SV
||Brake Pad - Metallic
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):