Overview of EBC SV Severe Duty Sintered Metal Brake Pads
If you want durability … this is the pad to use!
- High density sintered copper alloy for longest possible life in utility applications on ATV, especially in wet, mud, dust, and dirt conditions.
- You won’t find a longer lasting utility pad!
- Designed primarily for ATV use in contaminated riding conditions the EBC SV series pads are a high density version of our successful "R series" pad blend.
- Being higher in density these pads last longer than anything else in the EBC family and will stand up against any pad you can buy. They are also very low in rotor abrasion and will not damage your brake rotor.
- If longest mileage and a pad that will last longer is your target buy, then SV Series is the choice to make.
- Minimal rotor galling
- Ideal for utility, mud and sand applications
All brake pads and shoes are sold in a set for one disc or drum - Order one set for each disc or drum on your ATV
Never use sintered metal brake pads in bikes originally equipped with non-sintered brake pads
Big Boss 250 4x6 89-92
Big Boss 250 6x6 91-93
Big Boss 300 6x6 94
Big Boss 350L 6x6 93
Big Boss 400L 6x6 94-99
Big Boss 500 6x6 98-99
Magnum 425 6x6 97
ATP 330 04-05
ATP 500 H.O. 04-05
Outlaw 500 06-07
Predator 500 03-07 (all)
Sportsman 300 08
Sportsman 400 H.O. 4x4 08-11
Sportsman 700 X2 EFI 08
Sportsman 800 X2 07-09
Sportsman 800 Touring EFI 08-11
Outlaw 525 S/IRS 07-11 (all)
Ranger 800 RZR/S 08-11 (all)
All other models listed are Front Only
Specs for EBC SV Severe Duty Sintered Metal Brake Pads
||Brake Pad - Metallic
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):