Overview of EBC Kevlar Brake Pads - FA81
Cross reference number(s):FA81
Specs for EBC Kevlar Brake Pads - FA81
|Type||Brake Pad - Non-Metallic|
Fitment for EBC Kevlar Brake Pads - FA81See if this part fits your ride
Part 195086 fits the following machines
- 1985 Yamaha RZ350 Kenny Roberts Replica
- 1984 Yamaha RZ350 Kenny Roberts Replica
- 1983 Yamaha XJ650L Turbo Seca
- 1982 Yamaha XJ650L Turbo Seca
- 1983 Yamaha XJ750 Maxim
- 1982 Yamaha XJ750 Maxim
- 1983 Yamaha XS400 Maxim
- 1982 Yamaha XS400 Maxim
- 1989 Yamaha XT600
- 1988 Yamaha XT600
- 1987 Yamaha XT600
- 1986 Yamaha XT600
- 1985 Yamaha XT600
- 1984 Yamaha XT600
- 1990 Yamaha XV250 Route 66
- 1989 Yamaha XV250 Route 66
- 1988 Yamaha XV250 Route 66
- 1983 Yamaha XV500 Virago
- 1983 Yamaha XZ550R Vision
- 1982 Yamaha XZ550R Vision
Original pads displayed no wear. The rotor was perfect. But still had a very annoying rubbing noise.
Tried the FA400s and what a difference in performance and noise.
Great stopping performance and quiet!
they have been working flawlessly now, with FAR better braking feel and a slightly better bike than stock!
i would highly recommend these for use in REAR brake's, but would NOT recommend them for fronts!