Overview of EBC Kevlar Brake Pads - FA104
- Please refer to the information found below to determine what position these brake pads will work on your machine
- The worlds #1 selling organic disc brake pads
- EBC brake pads contain Aramid fibers, these are man-made high performance fibers, used widely for their light weight, high strength, abrasion resistance and thermal stability. They are used as reinforcements in ballistic protection (bullet--‐proof helmets and vests, vehicle armor), cut-resistant gloves, aircraft and marine structural parts, power transmission belts and of course friction products where their high strength to weight, thermal stability and abrasion resistance provide advantages over cheaper steel fiber based products.
- Strong, predictable brake response and fingertip control
- Gives you excellent stopping power without noise and rotor galling, even on polished rotors
NOTE: All brake pads and shoes are sold in sets for one disc or drum. Order one set for each disc or drum on your motorcycle.
NOTE: Never use sintered metal brake pads in calipers originally equipped with non-sintered brake pads. Check your owners manual to see if sintered metal brake pads are standard equipment on your motorcycle
- SRX250 1987
- FZR400 1988-90
- XJ600 Seca II 1992-97
- FZ600 1986-88
- The rest of the models are for Front and Rear
Specs for EBC Kevlar Brake Pads - FA104
||Brake Pad - Non-Metallic
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):