Overview of EBC Double H Sintered Metal Brake Pads - FA424HH
NOTE: All brake pads and shoes are sold in sets for one disc or drum. Order one set for each disc or drum on your motorcycle
NOTE: Never use sintered metal brake pads in bikes originally equipped with non-sintered pads
Kawasaki ZX750N Ninja ZX-7RR 1996-1997 (Nissin 6-piston caliper)
MV Agusta F4 1999-2006
Also fits: Jaybrake J-Four (300-44) aftermarket caliper
Cross reference number(s):17210650
Specs for EBC Double H Sintered Metal Brake Pads - FA424HH
|Type||Brake Pad - Metallic|
Fitment for EBC Double H Sintered Metal Brake Pads - FA424HHSee if this part fits your ride
Part 1901023 fits the following machines
- 2002 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 2001 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 2000 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 1999 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 1998 Buell M2 Cyclone
- 2002 Buell M2 Cyclone Low
- 2001 Buell M2 Cyclone Low
- 1998 Buell S1 Lightning
- 1998 Buell S1 White Lightning
- 2000 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1999 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1998 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 1997 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
- 2002 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 2001 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1998 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 1997 Buell S3T Thunderbolt
- 2001 Buell X1 Lightning
- 2000 Buell X1 Lightning
- 1999 Buell X1 Lightning
- 1997 Kawasaki ZX750N Ninja ZX-7RR
- 1996 Kawasaki ZX750N Ninja ZX-7RR
I had a little more meat on my pads before I put these in, and i had immediate better response and feed back in my break lever.
I have felt better breaks (brembo calipers/pads on the s100rr) but these EBC feel very nice on my cbr600rr (factory caliper/rotors).
05 cbr 600rr
2012 bmw s1000rr
brakes before but WOW these are WAY better.
Took a little while for them to break in but now NO fade wet or dry not grabby at all and work flawlessly.
I will use these on every bike I will ever own for sure!