Overview of EBC Double-H Sintered Metal Brake Pads - EPFA369/4HH
NOTE: All brake pads and shoes are sold in sets for one disc or drum. Order one set for each disc or drum on your motorcycle
NOTE: Never use sintered metal brake pads in calipers originally equipped with non-sintered brake pads. Check your owners manual to see if sintered metal brake pads are standard equipment on your motorcycle
Cross reference number(s):17210863
Specs for EBC Double-H Sintered Metal Brake Pads - EPFA369/4HH
|Type||Brake Pad - Metallic|
Fitment for EBC Double-H Sintered Metal Brake Pads - EPFA369/4HHSee if this part fits your ride
Part 1903213 fits the following machines
- 2005 Kawasaki ZX1000C Ninja ZX-10R
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX1000C Ninja ZX-10R
- 2006 Kawasaki ZX1000D Ninja ZX-10R
- 2005 Kawasaki ZX1200B Ninja ZX-12R
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX1200B Ninja ZX-12R
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX600K Ninja ZX-6RR
- 2003 Kawasaki ZX600K Ninja ZX-6RR
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX600M Ninja ZX-6RR
- 2006 Kawasaki ZX600N Ninja ZX-6RR
- 2005 Kawasaki ZX600N Ninja ZX-6RR
- 2004 Kawasaki ZX636B Ninja ZX-6R
- 2003 Kawasaki ZX636B Ninja ZX-6R
- 2006 Kawasaki ZX636C Ninja ZX-6R
- 2005 Kawasaki ZX636C Ninja ZX-6R
- 2006 Kawasaki ZX636D Ninja ZX-6R
- 2003 Suzuki GSX-R1000
I had a little more meat on my pads before I put these in, and i had immediate better response and feed back in my break lever.
I have felt better breaks (brembo calipers/pads on the s100rr) but these EBC feel very nice on my cbr600rr (factory caliper/rotors).
05 cbr 600rr
2012 bmw s1000rr
brakes before but WOW these are WAY better.
Took a little while for them to break in but now NO fade wet or dry not grabby at all and work flawlessly.
I will use these on every bike I will ever own for sure!