Overview of EBC Organic Brake Pads - FA242
- The worlds number one selling organic disc brake pads
- EBC brake pads contain Aramid fibers, these are man-made high performance fibers, used widely for their light weight, high strength, abrasion resistance and thermal stability.
- They are used as reinforcements in ballistic protection (bullet---proof helmets and vests, vehicle armor), cut-resistant gloves, aircraft and marine structural parts, power transmission belts and of course friction products where their high strength to weight, thermal stability and abrasion resistance provide advantages over cheaper steel fiber based products.
- Strong, predictable brake response and fingertip control
- Give you excellent stopping excellent stopping power without noise and rotor galling, even on polished rotors
- Sold as a set for one disc
- Front and rear "Banana" caliper disc brakes 72-E78
- For FX and XL 73 models with single-disc front brake; FL 72-E78 models with single-disc brake; FL 73-E78 rear disc brake models; FX 73-E78 rear disc brake models
- Replaces OEM Numbers 44005-78 and 44135-74
Specs for EBC Organic Brake Pads - FA242
||Brake Pad - Non-Metallic
Harley Davidson Part Number(s):
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):