Overview of Dynojet Target Tune w/o O2 Sensor - TT-1X
|Dynojet Power Vision Target Tune
Dynojet's new Target Tune is an exciting new product that can add a new dimension to your Harley-Davidson's® ECM.
When paired with a Target Tune specific calibration flashed by a Power Vision, your ECM will run closed loop fuel control based on wideband O2 sensors.
The Power Vision delivered calibration changes the coding in the ECM to "understand" the wideband signal (from Target Tune) and allows the ECM to accurately achieve the target AFR.
- Allows the factory ECM to interpret and use wideband O sensor signals
- Target fuel table from the calibration is achieved in real time
- Retains OEM closed loop and achieves adaptive fuel control strategy
- Learns and uses VE table corrections as you ride
- DOEs not interfere with dealer diagnostic/service tools
- Includes OEM style connectors to plug into factory O harness, either 2 or 4 pin versions
- Available with or without O sensor
Note: Splicing may be required for Softail 11/V-Rod 08-11 models
(1) Target tune W/wiring harness
(2) Rubber plugs
(1) Alcohol swab
(2) Hook and loop strips W/adhesive
(3) Cable ties
Instructions and manual
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Dynojet Target Tune w/o O2 Sensor - TT-1X
||Auto Tune Kit
Cross reference number(s):