Dynojet Stage 3 Jet Kit - 3304
- Part #: 171875
- Manufacturer Part #: 3304
- MSRP Price: $125.95
- Our Price: $101.42
Overview of Dynojet Stage 3 Jet Kit - 3304
- This kit includes enough jets that it can be used as either Stage 1 or Stage 3
- Stage 1: Specifically for motorcycles with stock engines using stock airboxes, air filters and stock or aftermarket exhaust systems
- Adjust to allow for the use of well-designed aftermarket exhaust systems and stock replacement air filters
- Get better throttle response and driveability
- Expect power increases of approximately 5 percent throughout the power range
- Stage 3: For motorcycles with stock or slightly modified engines that have individual air filters and stock or aftermarket exhaust systems
- Proper jetting and individual filters offer no performance improvement on certain engine and airbox designs and compromise driveability - Stage 3 kits are not available for these models
- Expect a power increase of 10-15 percent, short stroke high RPM motors are susceptible to compromised driveability as a result
(8) Main jets(4 ea. -138,142)
(4) Fuel needles
(4) Adjusting washers
(1) Plug drill
Specs for Dynojet Stage 3 Jet Kit - 3304
Fitment for Dynojet Stage 3 Jet Kit - 3304
Part 171875 fits the following machines
|1979 Suzuki GS1000|
|1978 Suzuki GS1000|
Reviews for Dynojet Stage 3 Jet Kit - 3304
Stage 3 Suzuki 750 Jet Kit
Had lots of problems with the carbs on this bike. PO had been playing with the carbs and used different jets to get pod filters working before I got the bike. Set everything back to stock and still the bike wasnt right. With the stage 3 kit from DJ the bike ran fantastic compared to the original hodgepodge the PO had done with his genius. The only negative with this setup is throttle blip in the low>mid 3-4rpm it wants more fuel. I think the floats need to be adjusted to allow more fuel into the bowl. This bike ROARS on the topend with crisp power and awesome acoustics from the pod filters. No exhaust work, this may also effect jetting. A+ for showing me the lightI would recommend this item to a friend.
will put a smile on your face
2002 Suzuki 1200 bandit stage three, open element k&n's, scorpion slip on, fixed all of the fueling issues. Midrange power is unbelievable, no more waiting for the powerband. I have never reviewed a product before, but want to share this experience with you. It will put a smile on you face, when you twist your right hand. The slip on cured vibrations from stock exhaust. Open element k&ns cured the undersized factory air box.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great Jet Kit
Installation was easy, instructions were thorough, and they even include a troubleshooting guide. Definitely an excellent buy!I would recommend this item to a friend.
great product easy install. improved throttle response my bike now has more torque and feels way faster.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Very good quality jet kit. All the pieces you need to get that extra power you've been looking for.I would recommend this item to a friend.