Overview of Dynojet Stage 3 Jet Kit - 2304
(8) Main jets(4 ea. -140,136)
(4) Fuel needles
(4) Adjusting washers
(1) Plug drill
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Cross reference number(s):DJ2304
Specs for Dynojet Stage 3 Jet Kit - 2304
Fitment for Dynojet Stage 3 Jet Kit - 2304See if this part fits your ride
Part 171810 fits the following machines
- 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000A
- 1980 Kawasaki KZ1000A MKII
- 1979 Kawasaki KZ1000A MKII
- 1980 Kawasaki KZ1000B Ltd
- 1979 Kawasaki KZ1000B Ltd
- 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000B Ltd
- 1980 Kawasaki KZ1000C Police
- 1979 Kawasaki KZ1000C Police
- 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000C Police
- 1980 Kawasaki KZ1000D Z1R
- 1978 Kawasaki KZ1000D Z1R
- 1980 Kawasaki KZ1000E ST/Shaft
- 1979 Kawasaki KZ1000E ST/Shaft
- 1980 Kawasaki KZ1000G Z1 Classic
With the stage 3 kit from DJ the bike ran fantastic compared to the original hodgepodge the PO had done with his genius. The only negative with this setup is throttle blip in the low>mid 3-4rpm it wants more fuel. I think the floats need to be adjusted to allow more fuel into the bowl.
This bike ROARS on the topend with crisp power and awesome acoustics from the pod filters.
No exhaust work, this may also effect jetting.
A+ for showing me the light