Overview of Dynojet Stage 1 Jet Kit - 2186
(4) Main jets(130,132,134,136)
(1) Fuel needle
(2) Adjusting washers
(1) Plug drill
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Cross reference number(s):DJ2186
Specs for Dynojet Stage 1 Jet Kit - 2186
Fitment for Dynojet Stage 1 Jet Kit - 2186See if this part fits your ride
Part 171794 fits the following machines
- 2000 Kawasaki VN800C Vulcan Drifter
- 1999 Kawasaki VN800C Vulcan Drifter
- 2006 Kawasaki VN800E Vulcan Drifter
- 2005 Kawasaki VN800E Vulcan Drifter
- 2004 Kawasaki VN800E Vulcan Drifter
- 2003 Kawasaki VN800E Vulcan Drifter
- 2002 Kawasaki VN800E Vulcan Drifter
- 2001 Kawasaki VN800E Vulcan Drifter
is because i didn't use all of it.The air/fuel tool
would slip on the air/fuel screw, i had to bend
the flat edge to make it work.I did what is called
the scar mod,you can look it up on the vtx forums.
I used the spring out of this kit and put one shim
under the stock needle and turned the air fuel
screw in and back out 2 1/2 turns and my bike
is running good.I also cut part of the tit under the
needle holder cap the way the scar mod said to.
Hope this helps someone.