Dynojet Stage 1&3 Jet Kit - 2107
- Part #: 171745
- Manufacturer Part #: 2107
- MSRP Price: $125.95
- Our Price: $101.42
Overview of Dynojet Stage 1&3 Jet Kit - 2107
- This kit includes enough jets that it can be used as either Stage 1 or Stage 3
- Stage 1: Specifically for motorcycles with stock engines using stock airboxes, air filters and stock or aftermarket exhaust systems
- Adjust to allow for the use of well-designed aftermarket exhaust systems and stock replacement air filters
- Get better throttle response and driveability
- Expect power increases of approximately 5 percent throughout the power range
- Stage 3: For motorcycles with stock or slightly modified engines that have individual air filters and stock or aftermarket exhaust systems
- Proper jetting and individual filters offer no performance improvement on certain engine and airbox designs and compromise driveability - Stage 3 kits are not available for these models
- Expect a power increase of 10-15 percent, short stroke high RPM motors are susceptible to compromised driveability as a result
(16) Main jets(4 ea. -076,080,106,110)
(4) Fuel needles
(1) Slide Drill
(1) Plug drill
Specs for Dynojet Stage 1&3 Jet Kit - 2107
Fitment for Dynojet Stage 1&3 Jet Kit - 2107
Part 171745 fits the following machines
|1983 Kawasaki KZ550H GPz|
|1982 Kawasaki KZ550H GPz|
Reviews for Dynojet Stage 1&3 Jet Kit - 2107
I would recommend Dynojet over other jet brands as this is not the first kit we have messed with. Bike runs much smoother now and has a noticeable power increase across most of the RPM range. Max rpm also increased by about 500. Don't drill out the slides unless you have to though. I used this kit on a 1983 Yamaha Midnight Maxim 750cc.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Best jet kit
Very good jet kit really easy to instaill got my buddie to get one tooI would recommend this item to a friend.
Jetted and ready to roll
worked good with pods and full ex system did stage 3 and did set it per instructions and started right up good throtle response. I may do 1/2 turn on the air screw but is seams very good.I would recommend this item to a friend.
great product,have used before on other bikes. makes a major improvement in performance.depending on what set up you have, quite a bit of ths kit is unused.would be nice if just a stage 3 kit was available.however exta parts can be used on something else.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Tuning for dummies
I'm no bike mechanic. I'm fairly inept at most things, in fact. I'm pretty sure I'm wearing mismatching socks. I will not take this space to complain about how the japanese motorcycle manufacturers used screws that were made out of butter on 70's and 80's bikes, I will use it to sing the praises of Dynojet, because they make a fantastic product. I've heard horror stories of plug chops and air correctors and weekends of trial and error to get "close" to perfect. With the Dynojet kit, based on my bikes current modifications, I was able to do all that trial and error in one shot. My bike has improved throttle response, increased power and oh my God that sound. I DO still have a bit of fine tuning to do, but I believe it could be ridden indefinitely as it currently sits. The one thing I would suggest, is that if you have access to one, use a drill press and some type of jig to bore out the slide lift holes as per the instructions. Doing so by hand is possible, and it's what I had to do, but you could ensure a nice, even bore with a drill press. The kit is a bit spendy, but it saves you so much in time and frustration that it is still worth the four stars, and I will buy another one when needed.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Well worth it!
After installing the kit in my bike, I gained 3000 rpm on the top end. Kit is very complete, with instructions that are very good. Would recommend this to anyone.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I am very pleased with the performance of my bike now that I have the stage 3 kit installed. It runs different and took some getting used to, but I'm happy with the outcomeI would recommend this item to a friend.
works but expensive
the xs1100 seems to be an easy bike to tune compared to newer bikes. If you don't feel like saving a lot by searching for the parts individually, then buy this kit. it works much better than stock and I still haven't synchronized the carbs yet after jetting.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Dynojet Stage 1&3 Jet Kit - 2107
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|