Dynojet Power Commander V - 20-011
- Part #: 209759
- Manufacturer Part #: 20-011
- MSRP Price: $399.95
- Our Price: $359.96
Overview of Dynojet Power Commander V - 20-011
- Features fuel and timing control, Rev Xtend and is a reduced size from the PCIII USB
- Warm-up fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel/timing adjustments based on the reading)
- The Power Commander III USB allowed you to add extra fuel during start-up based on number of revolutions of the engine - Now the easy-to-install Power Commander V reads the exact engine temp through the bikes own ECM, allowing the tuner to choose how much fuel to add
- More tuning ranges than PCIII USB
- Enhanced accel pump utility
- USB powered from computer; 9 volt adapter is no longer needed
- Cold starting on heavily modified engines should now be much more controllable and easy to adjust
- Software displays J1850 data from bikes stock ECU
- Two-position map switching function built in
- Can add any SPST switch and toggle between two different fuel/timing maps
- Gear/speed input allows for map adjustment based on gear
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor
- Build an adjustment table based on analog input such as boost or temperature
- Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear with the gear position input connected
- Ten throttle position columns
- Made in the U.S.A.
1. (1) Power commander
2. (1) USB cable
3. (1) CD-Rom
4. (1) Installation guide
5. (2) Power commander decals
6. (2) Dynojet decals
7. (3) Velcro
8. (1) Alcohol swab
9. (1) O2 optimizer
|Type||Fuel Injection Module|
Specs for Dynojet Power Commander V - 20-011
|Type||Fuel Injection Module|
Fitment for Dynojet Power Commander V - 20-011
Part 209759 fits the following machines
|2009 Suzuki TU250X|
Reviews for Dynojet Power Commander V - 20-011
Will fit 2012 C50
Great product, easy to install, and it definitely lives up to its name, "power commander". The only negative that I would mention is the limited availability of maps. Only three maps were available for my 2012 C50 and they were all based on Vance and HInes pipes with a stock air filter.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great product, but kind of expensive
It definately increased the horsepower on my 2009 vstar 950. The install was pretty easy as well. The only issue is that its kind of expensive.I would recommend this item to a friend.
easy to put on easy to used , and it works greatI would recommend this item to a friend.
easy to install, easy to load maps, all my fuel Injected bikes have a power commander, a must when installing a aftermarket pipe.I would recommend this item to a friend.
ive had alot of trouble
2009 roadstar 1700 cobra 2to1 k&nfilter. this simple conf is not on there maps, the software wont run corectly the, shop tunned for 100$ it still acts as if its running out of gass,lean, though my mpg was cut in half. if I could do over I would get the cobra tuner. I will get the auto tune and the backfire secondary air blocker if this works I will add to this review. you cant return this if you open the package.I wouldn't recommend this item to a friend.
Works great on the 2008 Vision
Even though not tested by Dynojet, this works beautifully on the 2008 Victory Vision. Lots of adjustments. Rev extender and can add extra fuel at startup. Coupled with auto tune and i'll be set for life!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Another great product from Dynojet. All the plugs fit well and the instructions were spot on.I would recommend this item to a friend.
This is a great product! Ive never worked on a bike before and this was an easy install and it works perfect. Easy install and easy to use.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Dynojet Power Commander V - 20-011
|Instructions - PDF||Instructional PDF|
|Brand Overview: Dynojet||Instructional Video||2:14|
|Product Info: Dynojet Power Commander V||Instructional Video||3:40|
|Tech Tip: Power Commander V Installation||Instructional Video||6:1|
|Product Info: What is a Power Commander?||Instructional Video||1:53|
|Product Info: What's the difference between the Power Commander V and Power Commander III||Instructional Video||3:55|