Overview of Dynojet Power Commander V - 22-013
NOTE: Not legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles
(1) Power Cummander
(1) USB Cable
(1) Installation Guide
(2) Power Commander Decals
(2) Dynojet Decals
(1) O2 Eliminator
(1) Alcohol Swab
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Cross reference number(s):10200898
Specs for Dynojet Power Commander V - 22-013
|Type||Fuel Injection Module|
Fitment for Dynojet Power Commander V - 22-013See if this part fits your ride
Part 209209 fits the following machines
- 2017 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2016 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2015 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2014 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2013 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2012 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2011 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2010 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2009 Yamaha XV1900C Raider
- 2014 Yamaha XV1900C Raider SCL
- 2013 Yamaha XV1900C Raider SCL
- 2012 Yamaha XV1900C Raider SCL
- 2015 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2014 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2013 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2012 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2011 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2010 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
- 2009 Yamaha XV1900CS Raider S
The fitment tab suggest that it fits 09/10 honda cbr's but it does not.
the 20-9103 model does not have an additional plug for the throttle position sensor. If you are ordering for a CBR then get part number 20-9101. Manufacturer part number 16-001.
Simple and effective
C3 andriod app is convenient
7 months ago
The PC V took maybe 10 minutes to install. It took longer taking off the fuel tank than installing the PC V.
Even if your bike is stock or slightly/moderatley/heavily modified; the Power Commander V is a must. I have enjoyed having the PC V on my Warrior.
You also can't beat Dennis Kirk's price on the PC V. Dennis Kirks, price's, customer support, and quick shipping was my final decission in ordering the PC V.