Dynojet Power Commander V - 20-006
- Fuel control for each individual cylinder in a smaller enclosure
- "Warm-up" fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel/timing adjustments based on the reading)
- Reduced size from the PCIII USB
- Easy to install
- USB powered from computer; 9 volt adapter is no longer needed
- Two-position map-switching function built in
- Can add any Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) switch and toggle between two different fuel maps
- Gear/speed input allows for map adjustment based on gear
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor
- Build an adjustment table based on analog input such as boost or temperature
- Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear with the gear position input connected
- More tuning ranges than PCIII USB
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: May not be legal for street use in CA.
(1) Power commander W/wiring harness
(1) 6' USB to mini USB cable
(2) Velcro® strips
(1) Alcohol pad
(3) Rubber port plugs
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
||Fuel Injection Module