Overview of Dynojet Power Commander V - 17-043
The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function built in (map switch not included)
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIIIusb)
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
(1) Power commander V module W/wiring harness
(1) O2 Optimizer
(1) 6' USB to mini USB cable
(3) Rubber plugs
(2) Velcro® strips W/adhesive back
(1) Alcohol swab
Instructions and a manual
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Dynojet Power Commander V - 17-043
||Fuel Injection Module
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):