Overview of Dynojet Power Commander V - 16-054
|The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIII USB)
- Enhanced accel pump utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
(1) Power Commander V with wire harness includes (1) male thirty three pin connector, (1) female thirty three pin connector, (1) ring terminal and (3) bare wires
(1) 6' usb to mini usb cord
(3) Black rubber plugs
(2) 5/8 in. x 2 in. adhesive back velcro
(1) Alcohol prep pad
(2) O2 optimizers
Instructions and a manual
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Dynojet Power Commander V - 16-054
||Fuel Injection Module
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):