Overview of Dynojet Power Commander V - 15-014
|The New Power Commander V is loaded with tons of new features. Below you will find some Power Commander V features.
- Reduced size from PCIIIusb (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer (9 volt adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- 2 position map switching function
- Gear input (allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed)
- Analog input (allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature)
- With gear position input connected the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear (for example: on a 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission there could be up to 24 separate fuel tables).
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+100%). This allows more adjustment range for 8 injector sportbikes
- 10 throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIII USB)
- Enhanced accel pump utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
(1) Power Commander V with wire harness included (3) male eighteen pin connectors
(3) Female eighteen pin connectors and (1) ring terminal
(1) 6' usb to mini usb cord
(2) 5/8 in. x 2 in. adhesive back velcro strips
(1) Alcohol prep pad
(3) Black rubber plugs
(2) O2 optimizer
Instructions and a manual
The Air Resources Board (ARB) does not permit the use of aftermarket emission-related parts that alter the air/fuel ratio of an emission-controlled vehicle. Due to these legal restrictions this part cannot be shipped to California.
Specs for Dynojet Power Commander V - 15-014
||Fuel Injection Module
Cross reference number(s):