Dynojet Power Commander III USB
- Part #: 208651
- Manufacturer Part #: 345-411
Overview of Dynojet Power Commander III USBEuropean Model Only
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) port provides an instant and automatic connection to the Power Commander Control Center software; simply power up the unit and connect the PCIII USB to the computer with the supplied cable
- Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-injected snowmobile when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system or doing additional engine performance modifications
- Each unit includes a built-in microprocessor and a specific map designed to improve engine performance over stock; Dynojet continuously maps new calibrations for each snowmobile for downloading at their web site (www.powercommander.com)
- If you do not have a computer, you can change the settings with three touch buttons on the faceplate
- OEM-style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied; no wiring modifications required
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions
- Direct injector control technology manages the fuel curve on models that do not have the sensors to monitor fuel adjustment
- Features an expansion port for future add-on modules from Dynojet
- Software is compatible with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP; opens all maps with .djm extension
- USB special cable and 9V battery power adapter are included
- Made in the U.S.A.
Specs for Dynojet Power Commander III USB
Fitment for Dynojet Power Commander III USB
Part 208651 fits the following machines
|2008 Suzuki AN400 Burgman|
|2007 Suzuki AN400 Burgman|
Reviews for Dynojet Power Commander III USB
Great fit and easy to use
The powercommander III is a excellent simple to use fuel processor. Just plug and play and the dynojet software offers plenty of map options that can be downloaded to your box in seconds, and custom tunning is a snap also. They have do there work on making this product easy to use.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Just installed with the Vance & Hines 2 into 1 exhaust on my 2008 V-Star 1300 Tourer. Installation was a breeze as was mapping.I would recommend this item to a friend.
A must have for any fuel Injected Bike
Have an 07 R1, stock the bike is quick, but the gearing is not quite right, first gear is too long so the RPMs are long until you get going faster. The power commander improved throttle response and seemed to make this problem less noticeable.I would recommend this item to a friend.
I had exhaust poping on decel, not any more and more power to!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great Preformance Upgrade
I order this and a Jardine slip-on exhaust for my 08 Honda CBR1000RR.I down loaded the correct map from their web site,which was easy.Installation was fairly easy also.WOW! What a differance.Fuel delivery seems spot on and instant,more power everywhere.I am very happy with this purchase.I would recommend this item to a friend.
pc3 is a must have
I bought this and didn't have exhaust at the time and wow.. what a difference.. it really cured all the problems down low that i was having with throttle response and bogging. bike runs like a bat outta heal with the Leo vince full system and this.. i have an 07 zx6rI would recommend this item to a friend.
Instructions and Media for Dynojet Power Commander III USB
|Product Info: What's the difference between the Power Commander V and Power Commander III||Instructional Video||3:55|
|Product Info: Dynojet Power Commander III||Instructional Video||3:14|
|Product Info: What is a Power Commander?||Instructional Video||1:53|
|360 Image-1||360° Image|
|360 Image-2||360° Image|