DynojetPower Commander III USB
- Part #: 200912
- Manufacturer Part #: 108-411
Overview of Dynojet Power Commander III USB
- Dynojet Research, Inc. is the world leader in the development and manufacturing of performance enhancement products and tools
- Provides precise information for fine-tuning a fuel-injected motorcycle when changing an air filter, installing a new exhaust system or doing additional engine performance modifications
- Each unit includes a built-in microprocessor and a specific map designed to improve engine performance over stock - Dynojet continuously maps new calibrations for each bike for downloading at their website (www.powercommander.com)
- If you do not have a computer, you can change the settings with three touch buttons on the faceplate
- OEM-style wiring connectors with improved harness protection are supplied - no wiring modifications required
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions
- Direct injector control technology manages the fuel curve on models that do not have the sensors to monitor fuel adjustment
- Features an expansion port for future add-on modules from Dynojet
- USB power programming module is necessary to provide voltage to your Power Commander when it is removed from the bike and attached to your PC (must be purchased separately; not required if module is installed on bike)
- Software is compatible with Windows 98se/ME/2000/XP - opens all maps with .djm extension
- USB 9V Power Adapter is included, for optional adaptors Part No. 17-2278 (Dual-Volt) and Part No. 17-2279 (International Plug)
- Made in the U.S.A.
(1) Power Commander
(1) USB Cable
(1) Installation Guide
(1) Power Adapter
(2) Power Commander Decals
(2) Dynojet Decals
(2) Velcro Strips
(1) Alcohol Swab
Specs for Dynojet Power Commander III USB
Fitment for Dynojet Power Commander III USB
Part 200912 fits the following machines
|2006 Honda CBR600F4i|
|2005 Honda CBR600F4i|
|2004 Honda CBR600F4i|
|2003 Honda CBR600F4i|
|2002 Honda CBR600F4i|
|2001 Honda CBR600F4i|
Reviews for Dynojet Power Commander III USB
Power Commander III USB
Worked great for me,stopped all the spark knock,pinging on my 2005 Kawasaki vulcan nomad 1600 with Vance and Hines bagger exhaust.Smooth power.Super fast shipping with Dennis Kirk.Very professional,ThanksI would recommend this item to a friend.
the power commander was a snap to install. maybe 20 minutes to install and program. maps found on the power commander website were great.I would recommend this item to a friend.
good performance improvement- even with stock bike
I installed the PC III on my completely stock 2005 Ducati 749. Definitely provided better power at the upper end. It made the mid-range a bit sluggish, so i created a new fuel map that was about half way between the provided PC III map and the "Zero Map" (OEM settings) for the mid range. Now its perfect for track days. Its nice that you can easily change it to the Zero Map with a lap top in 30 seconds, for street riding.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Images for this Review:
Power Commander III USB
Excellent. Used this to replace the original Fi2000 I put on my 2002 VTX 1800c. Installation was easy and instruction included were great. USB programming was a little confusing but walking thru the instructions worked. Also replaced FPR that had gone bad. Bike runs like new now! Fast shipping and delivery from Dennis Kirk (and best price)! Would place Power Commander where you want it THEN run the wiring and install (rather than the opposite order per instructions).I would recommend this item to a friend.
best price around
Shipping was super fast. Came with detailed instructions that made the installation easy. And you can't beat the price.I would recommend this item to a friend.
best electronic upgrade
this power commander is very cool, it is small and compact, it is made well, and does a great job as advertised. bike runs better and smoother now with the pc3 installed and making the mods i did sound and perform better. im glad i finally bought it.I would recommend this item to a friend.
Power Commander lll...Excellent plug and play
I bought the power commander lll for my 03 R1... And believe me it was well worth the money, the only problem i had is I am running windows 7 on my laptop, the power commander system requires windows xp or vista to operate and load the maps, therefore I recommend having the rite system requirements so you don't have to pay a technician to load your maps for you, because this may be costly..other than that, best add on to a stock or modified bike..Get urs at Denniskirk because they are the cheapest...Thanks for great service, and support Denniskirk..I would recommend this item to a friend.
Images for this Review:
Pc3 power commander
I received my order in two days which I was pleased with! The install went very smooth with the detailed instruction booklet! I would definitely refer Dennis Kirk to all my friends!I would recommend this item to a friend.