Overview of Dynatek 2000-HDE Dual-Fire Programmable Digital Ignition Systems-7 pin - DD2000-HD2EP
|Dynatek is the performance leader for quality electronic products in the motorcycle industry. With the help of top racers and motorcycle builders around the world, Dynatek has worked to create the electronic products necessary to support the modern motorcycle.
- Upgrade the electronic advance ignition found on late-model Harleys with this plug-in system
- Microcomputer-controlled ignitions generate extremely accurate control over the entire ignition process
- Tailor the advance curve and rev-limiter to the specific needs of your particular engine
- Four built-in advance curves cover the needs of stock to highly modified engines over a variety of operating conditions
- Four independent rev-limiter choices from 6000 to 7500 rpm set the exact protection level needed
- Use PART NO. 20-1070 with a dual-fire ignition only; it simply plugs into your 7-pin stock harness and mounts in the original ignition mounting area
- Use PART NO. 20-1069 with a 7-pin connector; it can be used with either one ignition coil firing both cylinders (dual fire), or with two ignition coils, one firing each cylinder (single-fire); no other ignition offers this flexibility
- When in single-fire mode, separate tach output wire allows clean tach operation
- Diagnostic LED indicator on the back of the control module assists in trouble-shooting and static timing
- Not for Twin Cam
NOTE: If your bike doesn't have an ignition harness that can be unplugged from the ignition module, use PART NO. 20-0033 to complete wiring.
NOTE: On any electronic advance ignition such as the Dyna 2000-HD1 or the stock Harley ignition, you must use carbon-fiber suppression spark plug wires to reduce radio frequency interference. Using copper wires may cause ignition malfunction due to severe electrical noise generated at the spark plugs. Harley-Davidson OEM wire should be O.K. Suppression wires are also available
Specs for Dynatek 2000-HDE Dual-Fire Programmable Digital Ignition Systems-7 pin - DD2000-HD2EP
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):