Overview of Dunlop Sportmax Q3+
Buy Two Select Dunlop Tires and get up to a 50$ mail-in rebate.
The all-new Dunlop Sportmax Q3+ offers more longevity on the street and the track, plus more grip, stability and steering feel. More than 80-percent of the Q3+ has been redesigned compared to the Q3.
- Only hypersport tire made in the U.S.A., the Q3+ was designed at Dunlop’s Buffalo, NY headquarters, and manufactured in the Buffalo plant on the same high-tech production equipment as Dunlop’s racing tires.
- Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds is the only motorcycle tire test facility of its kind in North America, and the Q3+ was tested extensively at Dunlop’s Huntsville Proving Grounds as well as several racetracks in the U.S.
- Dunlop’s Carbon Fiber Technology (CFT) employed in the Q3+ uses carbon fiber reinforcement in the tire sidewalls for exceptional cornering performance and feel.
- Aggressive Q3+ tread pattern uses minimal tread grooves that are long in length to enhance wet-weather performance.
- Intuitive Response Profile™ (IRP) technology in the Q3+ rear tire allows greater latitude in line choice while cornering, plus amazingly linear steering.
- MT Multi-Tread™ technology in the Q3+ rear tire uses a silica-infused, long-wearing compound in the center of the tread for longer tread life, and special lateral grip compounds on the left and ride shoulders for outstanding grip.
- The all-new Q3+ offers superb grip, stability, steering feel and longevity on the street and on the track.
Specs for Dunlop Sportmax Q3+
||(W) 168+ MPH
|DOT Approved for Road Use