Overview of Dunlop Sportmax GPR-300 Tire
- Radial tire technology helps to provide enhanced grip in wet and dry conditions.
- Optimized construction to enhance handling and responsiveness for street-going sport riding.
- Advanced belt design and Jointless Band (JLB) rear tire construction utilizes a continuously wound belt for smooth performance and a consistent tire contact patch.
- Aggressive sport-derived tread pattern for enhanced on-bike appearance.
- Nimble handling and comfortable ride that stands out
- Designed for smaller sportbikes
- Provides excellent wet and dry grip performance and long life
- All-round touring radial
Specs for Dunlop Sportmax GPR-300 Tire
|DOT Approved for Road Use
|Material - Sidewall
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!
Select a tire to see further specifications