Dunlop Rear GT501 150/80VB-16 Blackwall Tire
- Part #: 540863
- Manufacturer Part #: 300491
Overview of Dunlop Rear GT501 150/80VB-16 Blackwall Tire
- Belted for extra load capacity
- Same proven bias-ply construction as Dunlop's K591, but with a radial-style tread pattern for more contemporary styling and a larger footprint
- Larger contact patch increases cornering confidence, with smooth side-to-side transitions
- Higher tread-to-void ratio produces superior grip in dry conditions with no loss of grip in wet weather
- Increased pattern depth at the center of the tread for improved wear characteristics
- Tread pattern offers increased stability
- Sidewall ID Information:DUNLOP 150/80-16 M/C 71V GT501 ARROWMAX
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 6.1 in. / 3.5 in.
Inflated Diameter: 25.2 in.
Acceptable Rim Width: 3.0 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 8/32 in.
Balance DOT: Yes
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: V-Rated up to 149 MPH
CAPACITIES AND CONSTRUCTION
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 760 lbs./42 PSI
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Bias
Tread Plies/Material: 4 Nylon/2 Fiberglass
Sidewall Plies/Material: 4 Nylon
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless-Can Be Used With A Tube
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
Specs for Dunlop Rear GT501 150/80VB-16 Blackwall Tire
Fitment for Dunlop Rear GT501 150/80VB-16 Blackwall Tire
Part 540863 fits the following machines
|1987 Kawasaki ZX1000A Ninja 1000R|
|1986 Kawasaki ZX1000A Ninja 1000R|
|1993 Suzuki GSX1100F Katana|
|1992 Suzuki GSX1100F Katana|
|1991 Suzuki GSX1100F Katana|
|1990 Suzuki GSX1100F Katana|
|1989 Suzuki GSX1100F Katana|
|1988 Suzuki GSX1100F Katana|
|2002 Triumph Adventurer|
|2001 Triumph Adventurer|
|2000 Triumph Adventurer|
|1999 Triumph Adventurer|
|1998 Triumph Adventurer|
|1997 Triumph Adventurer|
|1996 Triumph Adventurer|
|1985 Yamaha FJ1100|
|1984 Yamaha FJ1100|
|1987 Yamaha FJ1200|
|1986 Yamaha FJ1200|
Reviews for Dunlop Rear GT501 150/80VB-16 Blackwall Tire
Best I can get!
Since I am riding on a 1986 Kawasaki Ninja 1000R, there are very limited tires that I can put on my bike. This one I have found is the best one there is, it has the high speed rating (150 mph) and the traction is amazing when fully leaned over, and smoothness is great on the highway. This is great, considering that my bike weighs close to 600 pounds, dry weight! I would definitely recommend this tire!I would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?