Dunlop Rear GT501 140/90V-16 Blackwall Tire
- Part #: 540862
- Manufacturer Part #: 300446
This item is no longer available
Overview of Dunlop Rear GT501 140/90V-16 Blackwall Tire
- Same proven bias-ply construction as Dunlops K591, but with a radial-style tread pattern for more contemporary styling and a larger footprint
- Larger contact patch increases cornering confidence, with smooth side-to-side transitions
- Higher tread-to-void ratio produces superior grip in dry conditions with no loss of grip in wet weather
- Increased pattern depth at the center of the tread for improved wear characterstics
- Tread pattern offers increased stability
- Sidewall ID Information: DUNLOP 140/90-16 M/C 71V GT501 ARROWMAX
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 5.6 in. / 3.5 in.
Inflated Diameter: 25.7 in.
Acceptable Rim Width: 3.5 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 8/32 in.
Balance DOT: Yes
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: V-Rated up to 149 MPH
CAPACITIES AND CONSTRUCTION
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 760 lbs./42 PSI
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Bias
Tread Plies/Material: 4 Nylon
Sidewall Plies/Material: 4 Nylon
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless-Can Be Used With A Tube
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
Specs for Dunlop Rear GT501 140/90V-16 Blackwall Tire
Reviews for Dunlop Rear GT501 140/90V-16 Blackwall Tire
There are no customer reviews for this item yet.