DunlopRear D616 190/50ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
- Part #: 543306
- Manufacturer Part #: 301022
This item is no longer available
Overview of Dunlop Rear D616 190/50ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
- With aggressive looks and performance, this new sport radial is built for the streets
- Developed from Dunlop's championship road racing wet tires
- Features cool-running tread and superior grip with cut- and wear-resistance
- Sidewall ID Information: DUNLOP 190/50ZR-17 M/C 73W D616 Radial
Inflated Width/Measuring Rim Width: 7.60 in. / 6.0 in.
Inflated Diameter: 24.71 in.
Acceptable Rim Width: 5.50 in.-6.00 in.
Deepest Tread Depth: 9/32 in.
Balance DOT: Yes-Yellow
Directional Arrow: Yes
Speed Rating: W-Rated up to 168 MPH
CAPACITIES AND CONSTRUCTION
Load Capacity/Inflation Pressure: 805 lbs./42 PSI
Load Range: B
Bias or Radial Ply: Radial
Tread Plies/Material: 2 Nylon/1 Aramid
Sidewall Plies/Material: 2 Nylon
DOT Approved for Road Use: Yes
Tube or Tubeless: Tubeless Only
Safety Warning: Please consult tire manufacturers publication(s) and/or website(s) for information on tire care, safety, installation, maintenance, manufacturers warranty and other information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.
Specs for Dunlop Rear D616 190/50ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
Reviews for Dunlop Rear D616 190/50ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
Dunlop Rear D616 190/50ZR-17 Blackwall Tire
March 29, 2011
Excelent Tire Great Handling & MileageI would recommend this item to a friend.
Was this review helpful to you?