Overview of Dunlop Geomax MX52 Tire
- New Directional Tread Pattern: Offers great traction and steering feel for a wide range of riders who have differing riding styles.
- Enhanced Carcass Tension Control System (CTCS): Tuned carcass flexibility offers enhanced feel and steering accuracy.
- Unique Tread Block Distribution: Knob design, pattern and knob construction are optimized to work in one direction, which provides advantages in feel and traction
- Derived from top-level AMA Supercross and Motocross racing
- New Dunlop-patented block-within-a-block knobs offer more progressive cornering action
- Enhanced handling and knob durability via more flex, and less knob tearing through recess carcass design
- Superior bump absorption through new damping control sidewall rubber compound and recess carcass design
- Directional front tire design provides enhanced grip and steering feel
- Superior grip in a wider variety of terrain
Specs for Dunlop Geomax MX52 Tire
||Intermediate to Hard Terrain
|DOT Approved for Road Use
No Review Title Entered By User
No Review Text Entered By User
Start typing your question and we'll check if it was already asked and answered. Learn More
No questions have been asked about this item. Be the first!
Select a tire to see further specifications