Overview of Driven Racing Mantis Electronic Tire Temperature Sensor - A00003
- Mantis is a ground-breaking new electronic tire temperature sensor, designed specifically for motorcycles. Using a sophisticated infrared sensor, the Mantis reads and displays to the rider front and rear tire surface temperatures in real time.
- Tire surface temperature is a crucial variable in maximizing the tireÂ's ability to adhere to the road surface. Traction is extremely important on a motorcycle, for safety and performance. Knowing the tireÂ's temperature in real time allows the rider to make adjustments which will keep the tires operating in their optimal temperature range. Riding with your tires at their optimal temperature increases grip and extends the tireÂ's life.
- Installing the Mantis digital tire temperature sensor is a simple matter, requiring only a few hand tools, and can be installed by an experienced technician in less than 30 minutes. Maintenance on the Mantis is fast and easy. Prior to riding on the track, use a clean cotton swab to remove dirt and debris from the lens on each sensor.
- The Mantis is not bike-specific and will fit most modern motorcycles. For use on multiple motorcycles, additional wire harnesses are available for purchase, to facilitate swapping the Mantis between motorcycles quickly and easily.
(1) Tire temperature sensor module W/wiring harness
(1) Black aluminum mounting bracket W/adhesive back
(1) 57" Auxiliary cord W/(1) male end and (1) female end
(1) 64-1/2" Auxiliary cord W/(1) male end and (1) female end
(1) 70" Cable W/(1) female auxiliary end and (2) ring terminals
(3) Rubber suction cups
(2) 1-1/8" X 1-1/8" Mounting bases W/adhesive bottom
(2) 4" Cable ties
(2) 8" Cable ties
(2) Infrared sensors
(2) Sensor mounts W/adhesive back
Instructions and a manual
Specs for Driven Racing Mantis Electronic Tire Temperature Sensor - A00003
||Tool - Temperature Sensor
Cross reference number(s):
Fitment for Driven Racing Mantis Electronic Tire Temperature Sensor - A00003
See if this part fits your ride
Part 4000513 fits the following machines