Overview of Drag Specialties Smooth Solo Seat w/Optional EZ Glide Backrest System - 0802-0632
- Solar-reflective leather in the seating area and automotive-grade vinyl on the sides; patented process reduces surface temperature by as much as 25 degrees F for a cooler seat, higher durability and longer life over conventional leather or vinyl
- Flexible urethane foam for maximum comfort
- 3/16 in. ABS thermoformed seat base with carpeted bottom and rubber bumpers to protect paint
- Lower rider 1 1/2 in. from stock seat
- Optional backrests feature solar-reflective leather cover and multiple detents with virtually no metal-to-metal contact for vertical and fore/aft pad adjustment
- EZ Glide II™ (PART NO. 39-3570) backrest measures 9 in. W x 5 1/4 in. H and does not include a pouch; EZ Glide III™ (PART NO. 39-7100) backrest measures 10 in. W x 7 1/2 in. H and includes a pouch on the backside of the pad
- The Convertible EZ Glide II (PART NO. 39-7118) backrest includes a rain cover that pulls out of a pouch on the backside of the pad and covers the entire seat
- Optional Rear Seat/pillion seat are also available in matching styles and two sizes (narrow pillion pad PART NO. 45-7458, wide pillion pad PART NO. 45-7460)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Overall length - 18 1/2 in.
Driver seat: Length - 14 in., Width - 10 1/2 in., Drivers Lumbar Height - 5 in.
Set up for driver backrest
Specs for Drag Specialties Smooth Solo Seat w/Optional EZ Glide Backrest System - 0802-0632
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Width - Driver Seat
||10 1/2 in.
Cross reference number(s):