Overview of Drag Specialties Premium Performance Batteries - 2113-0322
- AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) separators with superior grid and component designs allow Drag Specialties to offer one of the most powerful batteries in the industry
- Charge recover capability from a deeply discharged condition has been improved
- Longer shelf life and improved life cycle performance
- Extreme vibration resistance
- Spill-proof design
- Upgrade for customized motorcycles requiring the best performance
- PART NO.s 20-01694, 20-01695 and 20-01696 feature new-heavy duty flush-mount terminals that eliminate the need for spacers ensuring a secure, vibration-resistant and direct-path connection
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Yuasa no. GYZ32HL
Specifications and Dimensions
Cold Cranking Amps: 500
Length: 6 9/16 in.
Width: 5 in.
Height: 6 7/8 in.
(1) 6 1/2 in. long x 4 15/16 in. wide x 6 7/8 in. high black sealed battery, 33.7 AH(20HR), 500A CCA
(2) 6mm-1.00 x 11mm hex head bolts
(2) 6mm External star lock washers
Specs for Drag Specialties Premium Performance Batteries - 2113-0322
||Battery - AGM/Maintenance Free
Cross reference number(s):
21130322, 66010-97A/C, 66010-97A/C/D, DRGM732GH, GYZ32HL