Overview of Drag Specialties Mild Stitch Low-Profile Touring Seat w/Dual Backrest Capability - 0804-0411
- Solar-reflective leather in the seating area and automotive-grade vinyl on the sides; patented process reduces surface temperature by as much as 25 degree F for a cooler seat, higher durability and longer life over conventional leather or vinyl
- Low-profile design with molded flexible urethane foam interior for improved seating position and maximum comfort
- 3/16 in. ABS thermoformed seat base for a perfect fit, and fully carpeted bottom with rubber bumpers to protect paint
- Feature backrest capability for both driver and passenger
- Seats internal EZ Glide systems feature virtually no metal-to-metal contact with the backrest detent bars; bars are securely suspended in place using synthetic composites that virtually eliminate corrosion and wear
- Seats detent tab is a rust-free advanced polymer and is what allows for the smooth operation of the EZ Glide systems; passenger backrest position on seats features a locking screw for additional security over detent tab
- Accept EZ Glide™ II backrest (sold separately: 39-3570, 39-7100, 39-7118); same backrest can be used in either position
- Made in the U.S.A.
(1) Black leather/vinyl one-piece seat
(1) Chrome mounting bracket
(2) 1/4"-20 x 5/8" Phillips pan head bolts
Overall length: 27-1/4"
Drivers lumbar height: 5-1/2"
Set up for driver and passenger backrests: Both, not included
Specs for Drag Specialties Mild Stitch Low-Profile Touring Seat w/Dual Backrest Capability - 0804-0411
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
||16 1/4 in.
|Length - Pillion
|Length - Seat Overall
||27 1/4 in.
||12 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
||14 1/2 in.
Alternate/OEM Part Number(s):