Overview of Drag Specialties Low-Profile Touring Seat w/EZ Glide Backrest and Black Pinstripe - 0801-0511
- Seat features solar-reflective leather in the seating area and automotive-grade vinyl on the sides
- Molded flexible urethane foam interior for maximum comfort and styling
- 3/16 in. ABS thermoformed base for a perfect fit
- Carpeted bottom with rubber bumpers to protect paint
- Lowers rider 1 in. compared to stock seat
- Features driver and passenger backrest capabilities; includes one EZ GLIDE I backrest that can be used in either position (additional backrests sold separately):
39-7117 with rain cover
39-3584 without rain cover
- Seats internal EZ GLIDE systems feature no metal-to-metal contact with the backrest detent bars; bars are securely suspended in place using synthetic composites that virtually eliminate corrosion and wear
- Seats detent tab is a rust-free advanced polymer and is what allows for the smooth operation of the EZ GLIDE systems; passenger backrest position on seats features a locking screw for additional security over detent tab
- EZ GLIDE I backrest features a detent bar with multiple detents on lower portion for adjustability up and down within the seat and chrome plated hardware that allows up to 2 in. of forward-rearward adjustment
- EZ GLIDE I backrest is covered in solar-reflective leather and includes a backrest pouch on rear
- Include mounting hardware
- Made in the U.S.A.
30 1/2 in.
Length: 18 in.
Width: 13 in.
Drivers Lumbar Height:
5 1/2 in.
Length: 12-1/2 in.
Width: 12 in.
Specs for Drag Specialties Low-Profile Touring Seat w/EZ Glide Backrest and Black Pinstripe - 0801-0511
|Color - Primary
|Length - Driver Seat
|Length - Pillion
||12 1/2 in.
|Length - Seat Overall
||30 1/2 in.
|Width - Driver Seat
Cross reference number(s):